View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Nov 21, 2017 1:11 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Porting project to new environment 

Post Porting project to new environment
I'm new to Lingobit (v8.0) and am taking over existing projects (v7.0) from a former division of our company. I no longer have access to their build environment, but do have projects, resource files, etc. from everything they were working on. When I load up an existing project (.loc file) it scans for changes, but opens blank (empty Navigation pane) - my guess is because they had drives mapped in the old build environment which I don't have replicated here?

When the project loads I see "Following item(s) can't be loaded and will be removed:" in the output pane, followed by a mile long list of files. I thought if I checked the project properties it would tell me where it was previously pulling files from, but that doesn't seem to be the case. Did I miss something? On the wrong track? Anything else I should be looking at?

Thanks!

Wed May 22, 2013 12:03 pm

Post Re: Porting project to new environment
1. Create backup of your project
2. Make sure that it works with previous version. Open project and do Scan for Changes. Correct paths and drives to make it work.
3. Open it in new version

Sat May 10, 2014 12:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]